The Omni Containment Stainless Steel Grease Depth Gauge Comb is the ideal tool for determining exhaust system grease levels. Using the Omni Stainless Steel comb enables kitchen exhaust system inspectors the ability to measure how much grease has built up in the exhaust duct without the fear of the traditional comb snapping while in use.
Don’t Let Grease Get out of Control
The Omni Stainless Steel Combs include markings for depths ranging from .002 to .125 inches with notations of Acceptable, Cleaning Required, and Critical Depth as listed in the NFPA 96 2014 edition FIGURE A.11.6.2
Omni Stainless Steel Custom Grease Combs can be purchased in bulk and printed with your logo with a one-time setup fee. Contact your Omni Supply Sales Representative to receive pricing.
So why the Omni Grease Comb?
- The Omni Grease Comb is made from (301) stainless steel and will not snap when dragging through tough grease
- When dragging the stainless steel comb against metal it will provide a more accurate reading
- The Omni Grease Comb will not wear over time from use or be damaged by caustic chemicals
- The Omni Grease Comb is easy to clean
- The Omni Grease Comb is a great product to leave behind with larger clients