Quickly access and inspect your kitchen exhaust ducts! The Access Armor™ Duct Access Door is the easiest access door on the market to install and operate. The patented “Cam-Lock” design eliminates misplacing fastening hardware. Access Armor™ exceeds NFPA and UL listed standards with a 2300 degree fire rating. They are available in several sizes and are a precision cut high-grade 316 stainless steel with a unique octagonal shape that eliminates sharp edges.
Access doors allow the service personnel the ability to reach all areas of the system so the grease and other contaminants are removed right down to the bare metal. That is why the NFPA 96 standard requires an access door for at least every 12 feet of duct and at every change of direction.
The Access Armor™ Duct Access Doors are available for high heat food processing ducts or commercial HVAC systems. The objective of the Access Armor™ Doors is for easy install and use. All the components are mechanically integrated together to prevent the loss of components. Basic use is to provide an access door in commercial duct work for the purpose of inspection and dealing with grease, dust, and potential fire hazards.
- Models available for commercial HVAC as well as restaurant kitchen exhaust systems
- Made in the USA with high grade 304 stainless steel
- Easiest access door on the market to install and operate
- Patented cam-lock design eliminates misplacing fastening hardware
- Exceeds NFPA heat and material thickness requirements
- This product is listed to applicable UL Standards and requirements by UL
- 2300 degree fire rating
- Available in several sizes
- AA9x12UL: 9 x 12 inches (octagon) stainless UL rated access panel
- AA12x15UL: 12 x 15 inches (octagon) stainless UL rated access panel
- AA15x18UL: 15 x 18 inches (octagon) stainless UL rated access panel
- AA23x23UL: 23 x 23 inches (octagon) stainless UL rated access panel
- AA9x36UL: 9 x 36 inches (octagon) stainless UL rated scraper panel, provides additional room for scraping solid fats, oils and grease, off the inside of duct work