The patented Quick Fit Super Hinge™ provides access to rooftop up-blast exhaust fans and is available in standard or custom sizes, capable of hinging fans with bases from 10 square inches to 45 square inches. The Quick Fit Super Hinge™ mounting system is patented and specific to the QF Super Hinge™ models. This feature has a tab based upper arm mounting system that allows installation of this version while the fan is still running, and also allows for single user installations (may be limited due to weight or damage to up-blast fan foundation). Hinged up-blast exhaust fans are required for commercial exhaust systems to be NFPA 96 compliant. The NFPA 96 requirements state the following code for hinging compliance:
- Hinged commercial up-blast exhaust fans are required for compliance
- Service hold-open retainers are required
The Super Hinge™ Service Hold Open Retention System is patented and built into all variations of the Super Hinge™ Fan Hinge System. The Quick Fit Super Hinge™ is manufactured with the same durable materials as our Super Hinge™ and made at the same factory in the USA.
- Allows for single-person opening of an up-blast exhaust fan
- Creates a more stable foundation for fan opening
- Creates a safer working environment
- The built-in service hold-open retainer secures the hinge into a locked position during servicing
- Creates a more secure seal and better airflow
- Prolongs the life of fan by reinforcing the base of the fan
Use of the Quick Fit Super Hinge™ should be reviewed using the Omni Containment System’s supplied Print-N-Fit form. This form identifies specific measurements for proper size and application of the appropriate Quick Fit Super Hinge™.
Proudly made in the USA.